Hard Reset KEIAN M706S
How to factory reset KEIAN M706S? How to wipe all data in KEIAN M706S? How to bypass screen lock in KEIAN M706S? How to restore defaults in KEIAN M706S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KEIAN M706S. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your KEIAN M706S will be as new and your ATM7029 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is turned off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (KEIAN M706S)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.