Hard Reset KEIAN M716S
How to factory reset KEIAN M716S? How to wipe all data in KEIAN M716S? How to bypass screen lock in KEIAN M716S? How to restore defaults in KEIAN M716S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KEIAN M716S. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your KEIAN M716S will be as new and your ATM7021 core will run faster.
- Firstly, power on the tablet by holding down the Power key.
- Then go to the Main Menu, find and select Settings.
- Open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone should begin restoring.
- Good job!
Hard Reset (KEIAN M716S)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.