Hard Reset KEIAN MIDR700
How to factory reset KEIAN MIDR700? How to wipe all data in KEIAN MIDR700? How to bypass screen lock in KEIAN MIDR700? How to restore defaults in KEIAN MIDR700?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KEIAN MIDR700. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your KEIAN MIDR700 will be as new and your Allwinner A10 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch on the tablet by holding down the Power key.
- Then go to the Main Menu, find and select Settings.
- Open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone should begin restoring.
Hard Reset (KEIAN MIDR700)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.