How to factory reset KENXINDA J7? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA J7? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA J7? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA J7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA J7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your KENXINDA J7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to switch off the device.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the KENXINDA logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up key when the Android Robot picture pops up.
- Then press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this mode choose "yes" and click the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video