How to factory reset KENXINDA K10? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA K10? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA K10? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA K10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA K10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your KENXINDA K10 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the KENXINDA logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Success! During this process all your data will be removed.
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video