How to factory reset KENXINDA K30? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA K30? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA K30? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA K30?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA K30. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your KENXINDA K30 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the KENXINDA logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot image appears.
- Now press Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode choose "yes" and click the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! All your data was cleared so you have to create a new passwords and set up your all settings again.
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video