How to factory reset KENXINDA Proofings W5? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA Proofings W5? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA Proofings W5? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA Proofings W5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA Proofings W5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your KENXINDA Proofings W5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- At first start pressing the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when the KENXINDA logo pops up.
- Release Volume Up when you see the Android Robot image.
- Click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- In this menu select "yes" and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video