How to factory reset KENXINDA Proofings W6? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA Proofings W6? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA Proofings W6? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA Proofings W6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA Proofings W6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your KENXINDA Proofings W6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then press and push Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the KENXINDA logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video