How to factory reset KENXINDA Proofings W7? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA Proofings W7? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA Proofings W7? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA Proofings W7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA Proofings W7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your KENXINDA Proofings W7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- At first hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when the KENXINDA logo pops up.
- Release Volume Up if the Android Robot image appears.
- Now click Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- Then use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- In this mode select "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video