How to factory reset KENXINDA Proofings W8? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA Proofings W8? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA Proofings W8? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA Proofings W8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA Proofings W8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your KENXINDA Proofings W8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button if the KENXINDA logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot image shows up.
- After that press Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video