How to factory reset KENXINDA Proofings W9? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA Proofings W9? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA Proofings W9? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA Proofings W9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA Proofings W9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your KENXINDA Proofings W9 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- When the KENXINDA logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Then click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- In the next step select "yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video