Hard Reset KENXINDA R6
How to factory reset KENXINDA R6? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA R6? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA R6? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA R6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA R6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your KENXINDA R6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- If the KENXINDA logo shows up release the Power button.
- Let go of the Volume Up key when you see Android Robot picture.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.