How to factory reset KENXINDA R7? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA R7? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA R7? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA R7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA R7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your KENXINDA R7 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Power button together for a short while.
- When the KENXINDA logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when the Android Robot picture pops up.
- Then click Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode select "yes" and click the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video