Hard Reset KENXINDA R7B
How to factory reset KENXINDA R7B? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA R7B? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA R7B? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA R7B?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA R7B. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your KENXINDA R7B will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when the KENXINDA logo pops up.
- Release Volume Up if the Android Robot image shows up.
- Click Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" and click the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.