Hard Reset KENXINDA R7S
How to factory reset KENXINDA R7S? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA R7S? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA R7S? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA R7S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA R7S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your KENXINDA R7S will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power key together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when the KENXINDA logo pops up.
- Release Volume Up when the Android Robot picture appears.
- Now press Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work