How to factory reset KENXINDA S6? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA S6? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA S6? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA S6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA S6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your KENXINDA S6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the KENXINDA logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when the Android Robot picture appears.
- Now click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm your choice.
- In the next step select "yes" by using same buttons as before.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video