How to factory reset KENXINDA S7? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA S7? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA S7? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA S7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA S7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your KENXINDA S7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the KENXINDA logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot picture appears.
- To open Recovery Mode you need to press Volume Up + Power key.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video