How to factory reset KENXINDA S9? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA S9? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA S9? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA S9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA S9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your KENXINDA S9 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Let go of the Power key when you see the KENXINDA logo.
- Release the Volume Up button when Android Robot picture appears.
- Now click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select "yes" and click the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video