How to factory reset KENXINDA T50? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA T50? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA T50? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA T50?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA T50. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your KENXINDA T50 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832E core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the KENXINDA logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see the Android Robot picture.
- Press Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power button.
- In this mode choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video