Hard Reset KENXINDA T519
How to factory reset KENXINDA T519? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA T519? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA T519? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA T519?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA T519. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your KENXINDA T519 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At start, to restore Factory settings of your KENXINDA T519 you have to firstly turn it on shortly pressing Power key.
- Secondary, you have to enter the Application menu tapping on Menu key and open the Settings app using the Navigation case to move through the menu.
- At this point you have to find the Phone settings and select the Restore factory settings option on the list.
- To finish you have to input the standard 1234 password and press Menu key to confirm.
- Excellent! Now you know how to reset your device to Factory settings.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.