How to factory reset KENXINDA T55? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA T55? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA T55? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA T55?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA T55. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your KENXINDA T55 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832E core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when you see the KENXINDA logo.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot picture appears.
- Click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- After that select "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video