Hard Reset KENXINDA TV K6688
How to factory reset KENXINDA TV K6688? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA TV K6688? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA TV K6688? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA TV K6688?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA TV K6688. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your KENXINDA TV K6688 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In order to restore Factory settings of your KENXINDA TV K6688 first of all you will have to turn on your phone holding Power key for a short while.
- Next, open the Application screen shortly pressing Menu key and then using Navigation keys to move through the menu, open the Settings app.
- After that you will have to open the Phone settings section and press Restore factory settings option where you'll be able to perform Hard Reset.
- At last, you will have to input 1234 PIN and press OK to confirm your choice.
- Perfect! Your KENXINDA TV K6688's successfully restored to Factory settings.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.