Hard Reset KENXINDA V5
How to factory reset KENXINDA V5? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA V5? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA V5? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA V5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA V5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your KENXINDA V5 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731C core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the KENXINDA logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this mode choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.