Hard Reset KENXINDA V7
How to factory reset KENXINDA V7? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA V7? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA V7? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA V7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA V7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your KENXINDA V7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the device.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the KENXINDA logo pops up.
- Let go of the Volume Up button if Android Robot picture pops up.
- After that press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this menu choose "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work