How to factory reset KENXINDA V8? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA V8? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA V8? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA V8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA V8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your KENXINDA V8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button when you see the KENXINDA logo.
- If the Android Robot pops up let go of Volume Up.
- Now you have to press Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this menu choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video