Hard Reset KENXINDA V9
How to factory reset KENXINDA V9? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA V9? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA V9? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA V9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA V9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your KENXINDA V9 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the KENXINDA logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up if only you see the Android Robot.
- Now click Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and click the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.