How to factory reset KENXINDA W41? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA W41? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA W41? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA W41?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA W41. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your KENXINDA W41 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by using the Power key.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when the KENXINDA logo pops up.
- Release Volume Up if the Android Robot image shows up.
- Now you can click Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- Then select "yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Perfect! All your data will be deleted during this operation.
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video