Hard Reset KENXINDA W51
How to factory reset KENXINDA W51? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA W51? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA W51? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA W51?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA W51. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your KENXINDA W51 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731E core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When the KENXINDA logo appears release the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot image appears.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode shows up select "reboot system now" and confirm with the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work