How to factory reset KENXINDA W55? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA W55? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA W55? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA W55?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA W55. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your KENXINDA W55 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release the Power key when you see the KENXINDA logo.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot image appears.
- Now press Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In the next step choose "yes" and click the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job! All your data was cleared so you have to create a new passwords and set up your all settings again.
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video