How to factory reset KENXINDA X6? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA X6? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA X6? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA X6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA X6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your KENXINDA X6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the KENXINDA logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when the Android Robot image appears.
- Then click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and click the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Perfect! The hard reset operation will be finised for a few moments.
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video