How to factory reset KENXINDA X9? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA X9? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA X9? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA X9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA X9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your KENXINDA X9 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the KENXINDA logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Release the Volume Up key when the Android Robot picture pops up.
- Then click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key to accepti it.
- In this menu select "yes" and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video