How to factory reset KENXINDA Y20? How to wipe all data in KENXINDA Y20? How to bypass screen lock in KENXINDA Y20? How to restore defaults in KENXINDA Y20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KENXINDA Y20. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your KENXINDA Y20 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when you see the KENXINDA logo.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot image appears.
- Press Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job! Through this option all data including photos, musics, etc. will be removed.
Kenxinda R7 hard reset pattern unlock all kenxinda mobile hard reset - video