Hard Reset KIANO Elegance 5.0
How to factory reset KIANO Elegance 5.0? How to wipe all data in KIANO Elegance 5.0? How to bypass screen lock in KIANO Elegance 5.0? How to restore defaults in KIANO Elegance 5.0?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KIANO Elegance 5.0. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your KIANO Elegance 5.0 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by switching off the smartphone by holding down the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Then scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KIANO Elegance 5.0 - How to Remove Password in KIANO - video
How to Hard Reset KIANO Elegance 5.0 - Delete All Data / Reset Android - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.