Hard Reset KIANO Elegance 7 3G
How to factory reset KIANO Elegance 7 3G? How to wipe all data in KIANO Elegance 7 3G? How to bypass screen lock in KIANO Elegance 7 3G? How to restore defaults in KIANO Elegance 7 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KIANO Elegance 7 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your KIANO Elegance 7 3G will be as new and your MTK8312 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by plugging your tablet into the charger and wait for the battery image.
- Then switch off the device by using the Power key.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- After that, release only the Power rocker and keep holding the Volume Up.
- You can release held key when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding this key press and release the Volume Up rocker.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset KIANO Elegance 10.1 - Bypass Pattern / Delete Data - video
How to Hard Reset KIANO Elegance 10.1 - Factory Reset / Restore Settings - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.