Hard Reset KIANO Elegance 9.7 3G
How to factory reset KIANO Elegance 9.7 3G? How to wipe all data in KIANO Elegance 9.7 3G? How to bypass screen lock in KIANO Elegance 9.7 3G? How to restore defaults in KIANO Elegance 9.7 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KIANO Elegance 9.7 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your KIANO Elegance 9.7 3G will be as new and your Rockchip RK3188 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, plug your tablet into the charger and wait for the battery image.
- Then switch off the device by pressing the Power button.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up + Power key for about 10 seconds.
- Afterwards release only the Power rocker and keep holding the Volume Up.
- You can release held key when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding this key press and release the Volume Up rocker.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset KIANO Elegance 10.1 - Bypass Pattern / Delete Data - video
How to Hard Reset KIANO Elegance 10.1 - Factory Reset / Restore Settings - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.