Hard Reset KIANO Slim Tab 7 3G
How to factory reset KIANO Slim Tab 7 3G? How to wipe all data in KIANO Slim Tab 7 3G? How to bypass screen lock in KIANO Slim Tab 7 3G? How to restore defaults in KIANO Slim Tab 7 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KIANO Slim Tab 7 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KIANO Slim Tab 7 3G will be as new and your MTK8382 core will run faster.
- Switch off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the KIANO logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up if Recovery Mode pops up.
- Then use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- In this mode select "yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset KIANO SlimTab 7 - Remove Screen Lock / Recovery Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work