How to factory reset KIANO SlimTab 10 3GR? How to wipe all data in KIANO SlimTab 10 3GR? How to bypass screen lock in KIANO SlimTab 10 3GR? How to restore defaults in KIANO SlimTab 10 3GR?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KIANO SlimTab 10 3GR. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your KIANO SlimTab 10 3GR will be as new and your Intel Atom x3-C3230R core will run faster.
- Turn off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the KIANO logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when you see Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- In this mode choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset KIANO SlimTab 7 - Remove Screen Lock / Recovery Mode - video