How to factory reset KIANO SlimTab 8 Pro MS? How to wipe all data in KIANO SlimTab 8 Pro MS? How to bypass screen lock in KIANO SlimTab 8 Pro MS? How to restore defaults in KIANO SlimTab 8 Pro MS?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KIANO SlimTab 8 Pro MS. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your KIANO SlimTab 8 Pro MS will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3735F core will run faster.
- The device must be turned on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step open the Main Menu.
- From the screen in front of you find and select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! Afterer about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset KIANO SlimTab 7 - Remove Screen Lock / Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KIANO SlimTab 8 Pro - Remove Password / Format - video