Hard Reset KingZone A3i
How to factory reset KingZone A3i? How to wipe all data in KingZone A3i? How to bypass screen lock in KingZone A3i? How to restore defaults in KingZone A3i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KingZone A3i. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your KingZone A3i will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Boot Mode appears.
- In this mode choose Recovery. Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android Robot shows up click Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button.
- Then use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset and press the Power key to confirm that.
- Now choose yes from the menu and click the Power button to accept it.
- Finally choose reboot system now with the Power key.
Kingzone K2 Hard Reset, remove pattern, фабричните настройки - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work