Hard Reset KingZone A5
How to factory reset KingZone A5? How to wipe all data in KingZone A5? How to bypass screen lock in KingZone A5? How to restore defaults in KingZone A5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KingZone A5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your KingZone A5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode shows up.
- After that select Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If the Android Robot appears press Volume Down + Volume Up + Power key.
- In this mode choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select yes and press the Power key to accept it.
- At the end choose reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Kingzone K2 Hard Reset, remove pattern, фабричните настройки - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work