Hard Reset KingZone N3 Plus
How to factory reset KingZone N3 Plus? How to wipe all data in KingZone N3 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in KingZone N3 Plus? How to restore defaults in KingZone N3 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KingZone N3 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KingZone N3 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6732W core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- If your phone is switched on, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to turn it off.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of held keys as soon as you see the KingZone icon.
- Next, use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.