How to factory reset KingZone N3? How to wipe all data in KingZone N3? How to bypass screen lock in KingZone N3? How to restore defaults in KingZone N3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KingZone N3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your KingZone N3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- Then choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- If Andorid Robot appears click Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button.
- In Recovery Mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Kingzone K2 Hard Reset, remove pattern, фабричните настройки - video