Hard Reset KingZone P3
How to factory reset KingZone P3? How to wipe all data in KingZone P3? How to bypass screen lock in KingZone P3? How to restore defaults in KingZone P3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KingZone P3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your KingZone P3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode choose Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When the Android Robot shows up click Volume Down + Volume Up + Power key for about 2 seconds.
- Here use Volume buttons to choose wipe data/factory reset and press the Power key once.
- Then select yes from the menu and use the Power button to accept it.
- Finally choose reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Kingzone K2 Hard Reset, remove pattern, фабричните настройки - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work