Hard Reset KingZone P3i
How to factory reset KingZone P3i? How to wipe all data in KingZone P3i? How to bypass screen lock in KingZone P3i? How to restore defaults in KingZone P3i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KingZone P3i. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your KingZone P3i will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode shows up.
- Now use Volume Up to navigate to Recovery and press Volume Down once.
- If the Android Robot appears press Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- In this mode select wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose yes from the menu and press the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select reboot system now with the Power button.
- Well done! All your files were deleted from your device so you must set up your mobile again.
Kingzone K2 Hard Reset, remove pattern, фабричните настройки - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work