Hard Reset KingZone P5
How to factory reset KingZone P5? How to wipe all data in KingZone P5? How to bypass screen lock in KingZone P5? How to restore defaults in KingZone P5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KingZone P5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your KingZone P5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up release all keys.
- In this mode choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android Robot shows up click Volume Down + Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Now select wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose yes from the menu and click the Power button.
- Finally select reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Good job! All your data will be removed from your mobile.
Kingzone K2 Hard Reset, remove pattern, фабричните настройки - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work