Hard Reset KOCASO 7.9" K-mini
How to factory reset KOCASO 7.9" K-mini? How to wipe all data in KOCASO 7.9" K-mini? How to bypass screen lock in KOCASO 7.9" K-mini? How to restore defaults in KOCASO 7.9" K-mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KOCASO 7.9" K-mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your KOCASO 7.9" K-mini will be as new and your Allwinner A31S core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, turn on the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step from Main Menu go to Settings.
- After that find and select Backup & Reset.
- Then tap Factory Data Reset and choose Reset Tablet.
- Finally, Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just benn performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work