Hard Reset KOCASO M1050S
How to factory reset KOCASO M1050S? How to wipe all data in KOCASO M1050S? How to bypass screen lock in KOCASO M1050S? How to restore defaults in KOCASO M1050S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KOCASO M1050S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your KOCASO M1050S will be as new and your BoxChip A10 core will run faster.
- Start by holding the Power button for a short while to switch off the device.
- In the next step from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards find and select Backup & Reset.
- Then tap Factory Data Reset and choose Reset Tablet.
- Finally, select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just benn performed.
Hard Reset (KOCASO M1050S)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.