Hard Reset KOCASO M1061
How to factory reset KOCASO M1061? How to wipe all data in KOCASO M1061? How to bypass screen lock in KOCASO M1061? How to restore defaults in KOCASO M1061?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KOCASO M1061. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your KOCASO M1061 will be as new and your BoxChip A10 core will run faster.
- For this operation, you will need your smartphone turned off, so hold down Power Key for a couple of seconds in order to make it this way.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and after that hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- When you're in Recovery Mode, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset", and then select it with Power Key.
- In the following step, you have to select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- Within a few seconds, data wipe completes, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your smartphone.
- Your KOCASO M1061 will be restarted in a couple of minutes after that, and that's it, congratulations!
Hard Reset (KOCASO M1061)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.