Hard Reset KOCASO M1062
How to factory reset KOCASO M1062? How to wipe all data in KOCASO M1062? How to bypass screen lock in KOCASO M1062? How to restore defaults in KOCASO M1062?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KOCASO M1062. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your KOCASO M1062 will be as new and your Allwinner A10 core will run faster.
- if you decided to perform Hard Reset operation, you'll need your KOCASO M1062 turned off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to make it so.
- Wait for a few seconds till your smartphone completely turns off, and after that hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- In the appeared menu, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset", and then select it with Power Button.
- In the following step, you have to select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm whole operation.
- Data will be wiped after a couple of seconds, and then you have to restart your smartphone by selecting option "reboot system now".
- Within a couple of minutes, your KOCASO M1062 will be restarted, and that's it, well done!
Hard Reset (KOCASO M1062)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.