Hard Reset KOCASO M750B
How to factory reset KOCASO M750B? How to wipe all data in KOCASO M750B? How to bypass screen lock in KOCASO M750B? How to restore defaults in KOCASO M750B?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset KOCASO M750B. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your KOCASO M750B will be as new and your Allwinner A13 core will run faster.
- For this operation, you have to turn your KOCASO M750B off, firstly, so hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds in order to do that.
- After a few seconds, your device completely turns off, and then you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- The menu will appear, and you should select option "wipe data/factory reset" from it, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the following step, you have to select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be completely wiped after a few seconds, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your tablet.
- Within a few minutes after that, your KOCASO M750B will be restarted, and that's it, well done!
Hard Reset (KOCASO M750B)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.